Backgammon Pro for Palm OS is a remake to our best selling backgammon game, and is a great way to enjoy the strategic game of backgammon anywhere, without a board. When playing Backgammon Pro you can start up and play of change the settings to meet your needs. Beginner players can learn the subtleties of backgammon while the expert player can still play a challenging game.
Options for Backgammon Pro include:
- Fully functional doubling cube
- Undo Current Move - up to 50 levels of undo available after playing 200 games
- Pip Count
- Four playing boards, including Leather (HiRes), Black & White, Wood and Traditional
- Two Fair Random Die Generators, you can enter the random seed to replay dice patterns over again or enter your own dice. You may also view the upcoming rolls.
- Cheating Die Generator - This option shows you what it is like to lose to the Palm much more often
- Suggest Moves - learn what the palm would do for a given roll
- Learning opponent - the computer will analyze games and adjust its strategy against you! You may also manually set the 14 actions the palm evaluates when making a move, and store up to four different computer personalities. You can make an aggressive opponent, a defensive opponent, etc.
- IR game play - two Players can play against each other with two handhelds
- Four levels of computer skill - the skill is directly related to the opponents thinking. The skill level alters the computer's mistake rate. Beginner makes more mistakes than Expert
- Single Tap Moves
- Visitor Mode - so your friends don't mess up your statistics
- Several computer game playing styles
- Play as Black or White
- Reversible Board Direction
- Save games and play them later
- Replay games - try different strategies
- Rewatch Completed Games
- In-game Help
- Auto Rolling Dice
- Human or Computer opponent
Backgammon Pro for Palm OS is the only game you need, complete with every option you would ever want.